Japanese grill with South American influences. Imagine Asian tapas, you can order as many or as few dishes as you wish, lots if you're really hungry or just a few if you're snacking with some drinks or cocktails.
These dishes are great for sharing and you can try different tastes and textures. An IZAKAYA rule - it's always worth trying at least one dish that you never had before.
Sakana & Otsusmami
Small dishes, also great to accompany your drink
- baby spinach salad with grilled shrimps
- anti-cucho beef skewers
- crispy rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
- padron peppers yuzu miso
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
- Oyster Filo and Beluga Caviar
- Grilled Langoustine Martini o
Sashimi Izakaya style
Different kinds of sashimi combined with exotic spices and dressings, perfect for those not too familiar with raw fish.
Sea Bream Ceviche on a Corn Tostada with Aji Amarillo
- sea bass with extra virgin olive oil, yuzu juice and chives
- beef tataki with Onion Ponzu and Garlic Chips
- salmon, yellow tail and sea bass with Yuzu soy
Little Parcels of Asian delight
- scallop and truffle sui mai
- wagyu and foie gras gyoza
Seafood or Vegetables in light Japanese batter
- pop corn shrimp tempura
- soft shell crab karaage and Chili lime
- Zucchini Tempurawith Green Chili Aioli
- sweet corn tempura
- Chilean Sea Bass Tempura
with Amazu ponzu and Chili
Sushi Izakaya style
- Salmon Belly Aburi Nigiri
- Hamachi Nigiri with Jalapeñoi
- Toro Nigiri with Beluga Caviar
- Wagyu Aburi Nigiri
- Unagi and Foie Gras Nigiri
- MOMO Roll
- Spicy Tuna Uramaki
- Salmon Avocado Uramaki
- Spicy Hamachi and Shiso Roll
- Corn Tempura Uramaki
- King Crab Uramaki
Traditional Japanese small cooking hot plate flamed with sake Yuzu soy.
- beef toban
- seafood toban
- mushroom toban
Osusume from the heart...
- Pan fried Dover sole and Shiso Salsa
Crispy Octopus Tentacle, Sea Vegetables and Yellow Jalapeño Dressing
Chilean Sea Bass, Yuzu Soy and Truffle infusion
Wild Sea Bass and mixed Japanese Mushrooms
Salmon with Brown Rice Salsa
Soy Braised Duck Breast, Foie-Gras & Green Apple Miso
Japanese Izakaya Charcoal grill cooking served with the chef’s selection of sauces, decorations and steamed rice on the side.
- Jumbo Prawn with Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette
- beef tenderloin
- rib eye anti-cucho sauce
- spring chicken
- japanese wagyu grade “a”
- roasted cabbage
- grilled asparagus
- steamed rice
Between 12:00 – 17:00 the full IZAKAYA ‘A La Carte’ menu is available
Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimps
Salmon, Yellow Tail and Seabass Sashimi with Yuzu soy
Crispy Rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
Sweet Corn Tempura
Wagyu and Foie Gras Gyoza
Chilean Seabass Moro Miso
Beef Tenderloin Roasted Cabbage
85 per person
- vida picante Casamigos Mezcal spiced up with a splash of Chile liqueur, sweetened by Salted Caramel and soured by lime & Yuzu.
- kisu-chan (kiss the lady) A fresh cocktail that leaves you with a taste of summer peach. Bombay gin, elderflower, thyme and grapefruit come together to let you taste summer even when it’s cold.
- lycheeshu With an air like lightness, combining Grey Goose, lychee liquer and yuzu juice to give a whole new twist on a lychee classic.
- cucumber sake-tini A cool fresh martini combining cucumber with sake and Hendricks gin.
- jasmine spark IZAKAYA Classic! Japanese shochu and Bacardi rum are churned up with lime, Jasmine tea syrup and fresh mint make for a nice Japanese version of the Mojito.
- ume runner Long, fruity and refreshing. Bourbon and Umeshu plum wine are combined with fresh passion fruit, churned with crushed ice.
- mexican 75 Refreshing aperitif with the sharpness of Casamigos Blanco tequila, bitterness of Aperol, the sweetness of Jasmine and the sparkle of champagne.
- omakase Nothing on the menu that takes your fancy? Don’t worry! Speak to one of our bartenders and they can mix something up especially for you.
Light, crisp, refreshing whites
- sauvignon blanc 2020, tripantu vineyards, valle central, chile Tropical fruit and grassiness, notes of white peach, lime peel and citrus.
- grüner veltliner 2021, weingut prechtl, weinviertel, austria. Aromatic and dry organic wine with hints of yellow fruit, perfect for the IZAKAYA kitchen.
Fruit driven and aromatic whites
- pinot grigio 2021, mabis. veneto, italy. Mineral and crispy. Notes of apple and white flowers.
- chardonnay 2020, maison de la villette. languedoc, france. Biodynamic wine. Aromas of mineral and butter. Long lasting pure and fresh taste.
- traminer aromatico 2021, zorzettig family, friuli venezia, italy. Dry wine with fresh & exotic aromas of lychee, ripe peach and typical Traminer spices.
Smooth, silky whites
- Sauvignon Blanc 2019 , Chapel Peak. Marlborough, New Zealand. Beautiful mix of french elegance and new world fruit expression, grassy, grapefruit and green herbs.
- petit chablis 2021, domaine des hates. burgundy, france. Expressive nose of citrus and white blossom. Dense and rich mineral palate.
- belondrade y lurton 2020, rueda, spain. 10 months in French oak and 6 months in bottle before release. Limited production.
- Albariño Soberbioso 2021, Noelia Bebelia, Rias Baixas, Spain. Aged, elegant Albariño with a long and powerful finish.
- Rioja Blanco 2019, Sonsierra Fermentado en Barrica, Rioja, Spain. Aromas of peach and white flowers in perfect harmony with roasted nuts and vanilla.
- Riesling 2021, Jordan 'The Real McCoy' Stellenbosch, South Africa. A perfect balance of fresh and sweet. Intense hints of lime, white peach and green apple.
- Sancerre 2021, Les Culs de Beaujeu, Loire, France. Aromatic nose, white fruits, minerality. Balanced with an oak finish.
Fuller bodied richer whites
- Chardonnay 2020, Reate. Jamieson Ranch, Napa Valley California, USA Scents of green apple, pear and walnut. Full blend of butterscotch, oaked with lingering freshness.
- meursault 2020, domaine vincent bouzereau, burgundy, france Creamy nose with ripe fruits, butter and almonds. Powerful aftertaste..
- Pinot Blanc Wehlener Klosterberg Trocken 2015, Markus Molitor, Mosel, Germany. A slight sweetness, exotic fruits but light and refreshing with a touch of oak.
- Puligny Montrachet Premier Cru 'La Garenne' 2020 La Rue. Burgundy, France. Puligny-Montrachet in its purest form. Mineral complex with great power and elegance.
- Cyclus 2018, Avondale, Jonathan Grieve, Paarl, South Africa. A mixture of Chenin Blanc, Semillon and Viognier makes this wine rich and complex, yet very accessible.
Fruity, light and easy drinking reds
- merlot 2018, tripantu. valle central, chile. Red fruits, strawberry and plum. Rounded tannines and good structure.
- barbera d'asti docg 2020, pico maccario lavignone. mombaruzzo, italy. Cherry plum and red berries. A fresh elegant style with a harmonious structure.
- Pinot Nero 2020, Zorzettig, Friuli, Venezia, Italy. A mixture of grapes from its own region makes this wine aromatic, fruity with a subtle finish.
Refined, smooth and mature reds
- Malbec 2020, Zuccardi Mountain Vineyards, mendoza, argentina. Aged in oak barrels that provides a warm and rich texture.
- lindes de remelluri 2017, labastida. rioja, spain. Cassis, cherry and spices on the nose with undertones of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Ripasso Valpolicella DOC 2018, Emilio Fidora. Veneto, Italy. Powerful wine with a spicy character. Smooth taste and rich finish.
- pinot noir 2020, domaine gachot-monot, cote de nuits-villages, burgundy, france. Stunning Burgundy classic, black cherry fruit with great finesse and long tasting freshness.
- Pinot Noir, Brauneberger Mandelgraben, 2013, Markus Molitor, Mosel, Germany. Light flavors of blackberries. The Molitor house has found a magnificent way to balance the power and the subtle fruit tannins in a velvety finish.
- Pinot Noir “Aylward Reserve”, Ocean Eight Vineyard, Mornington Peninsula, Australia 2013 Simply bursting with raspberry, cherry and plums with a smooth texture, this subtle yet dry Pinot Noir is held together with fine tannins and a vibrant finish.
Full bodied, hearty reds
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, ‘Guardian’ Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Chile. Ripe berry and dark fruit with hints of cherry and blackcurrant.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2020, Jordan 'The Long Fuse'. Stellenbosch, South Africa. Dark fruits like blackberry and dark cherry. Soft and ripe structure.
- grenache 2019, spice route, swartland, south africa Smokey and fruity on the nose. Intense dark fruit flavours that pair very well with the spicy oak character.
- Château Grand Peyrou ‘Saint-Émilion’ Grand Cru 2018 Bordeaux, France A rich, dry-tannine structure balanced by juicy plum and black cherry characteristics.
- barolo 2017, 'la morra' elio filippino, piedmont, italy. Developed mature fruit aroma's. Earthy, truffle with silky tannins and a long lingering finish.
- amarone della valpolicella docg 2015, emilio fidora. veneto, italy. Very intense, complex wine. Spicy, oaky high notes with a powerful but smooth palate.
- Bodegas Remelluri, 'Granja' Gran Reserva, 2013. Rioja, Spain. Powerful, yet very elegant with beautiful acidity, ripe tannins and a long mineral finish.
- Syrah "Il Carrubo", Monte Carrubo Wine, Sicily, Italy, 2017 Notes of black olives and herbs with soft ripe fruits that are plump on the nose that consist of a continuous freshness. Intensive drinking adventure!
- Eneo, Montepeloso, Tuscany, Italy, 2015 Explosive, fruit driven Sangiovese blend with a saturated powerful taste. Cassis, dried berries and roasted wild herbs. Opulent seamless mouthfeel and a long finish.
- Vitruvian, Beaumont, Walker Bay, South Africa, 2012 A beautiful, strong but elegant blend of Mourvédre, Pinotage, Shiraz and Cabernet Franc.
- ruinart “r” brut A delicate, fresh, and fruity nose, showing notes of white fruits. Beautiful intensity.
- ruinart "r" brut magnum
- ruinart rosé A delicious blend of rose and orange flowers. Sensual freshness and full-bodied aromas.
- ruinart blanc de blancs Very supple, round and harmonious palate. Good vinosity. Notes of nectarine, apricot and cherry-plum. A Champagne to celebrate.
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
- Moët Chandon Grand Vintage 2015 Bright, pale yellow with glints of green, and fine, persistent bubbles.
- Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rosé 2012 Deep rose color with red fruits and wild strawberries with noble tannins.
- perrier-jouët belle époque brut 2008 Pale gold with bountiful tiny bubbles. Well balanced that leaves a sense of harmony.
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Blanc de Blancs 2004 The rarest vintage as well as the most precious cuvée, characterized by the purity and authenticity of the Perrier-Jouët terroir.
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Rosé 2006 Delicate, rich and voluptuous. An exceptional cuvée created by the carefully selected red vines from Pinot Noir parcels on the Montagne de Reims.
- Krug Grande Cuvée Brut NV, France Unique, magnificent and unforgettable. Wonderfully creamy, with a rich and nutty finish.
- dom pérignon 2012, france Incredibly smooth, creamy fruit with perfect balance and weight, wonderfully toastie aromas and finesse.
- dom pérignon p2 2003 A delicate complexity woven through with freshness and minerality, coming together in a light texture. Brimming with sensations and filled with emotions.
- perrier-jouet belle epoque blanc de blancs 2000, france. The rarest and most precious cuvée, characterized by the purity and authenticity of the Perrier-Jouët terroir.
- Dom Pérignon Rosé 2008, France. Floral and perfumed notes with aromas of orange peel and dried fruits
- prosecco spumante brut, fidora. veneto, italy. Fresh and lively flavours of apple and white flowers. Elegant with persistence.
- prosecco spumante brut rosé. bosco del merlo, veneto, italy. Lush, fresh, fragrant and lively.
- pinot grigio “blush” 2021, bosco del merlo, veneto, italy Subtle red fruit aromas. Fresh palate and a long, crisp finish.
- château pigoudet "première" 2021. côteaux d’aix-en-provence, france. Expressive, floral, fruity and deliciously fresh.
- Château Rasque ‘Cuvée Alexandra’ 2021. Côtes de Provence, France Its complex nose features a delicate, elegant combinations of red berries, dominated by wild strawberries with lively mouthfeel.
- ichishima. niigata, japan. Delicious and fine Honjozu with rewarding aftertaste.
- Taiheizan Kimoto, Akita, Japan. Rich round sake with grains and steamed rice in the nose and on the palate.
- Heaven Sake 12, Hyogo, Japan. Heaven Sake Junmai 12 delivers a nutty nose with a unique salted caramel undertone.
- Tedorigawa, Junmaishu Yoshidagura, Ishikawa, Japan. Full body sake that can also be warmed. Pure rice with hints of honey. Spicy soft finish.
- tosatsuru ‘azure’. kochi, japan. New generation Ginjo brewed using deep-sea water ‘Kaiyoushinsousui’. Dry and clean finish.
- Gassan no Yuki, Yamagata, Japan. 300 ml Easy to drink with a nose full of anise, blossom, on the palate refreshing acidity good body, clean finish.
- Toko “Junmai Ginjo Genshu”, Yamagata, Japan. 180 ml. Aroma of ripe apple, sweetness of rice with rich taste.
- Garyubai Yamada-nishiki, Shizuoka, Japan. Great expression of the most famous sake rice. Depth of flavour with a generous full soft texture, aromatic with a nice finish.
- Daishichi ‘Masakura’. Fukushima, Japan. Masakura means ‘true cherry blossom’. Blended perfectly with a rounded creamy finish.
- Heaven sake, Miyagi, Japan. The scent blends right into the gentle, almost-butterscotch flavour with spirited notes of raisin.
- Hakushika “Kuromatsu”. Hyogo Japan. 300 ml. The gods of water for sake, Miya Mizu, creates a soft accessible style.
- Born ‘Tokusen Echizen” Fukui, Japan. 300 ml. The nose and flavour is very rich concentrated with laurel, licorice candy, banana and pear, palate with a stunning final finish.
- Dassai “Otter Festival 45”, Yamaguchi, Japan. Light balanced, clean and easy drinking. Wonderful fruit on the palate without coming off too sweet.
- Ikekame 'Turtle Red' Junmai Daiginjo, Fukuoka, Japan Mellow strawberries and steamed rice. Fine acidity and delicate umami on the palate. A very rare sake brewed with black Koji.
- Kubota “Manju”, Niigata, Japan. One of the most famous sake of Japan. Clean, sophisticated, soft, elegant, slightly sweetness on the palate and a clean “kire” finish.
- Amabuki “Rhododendron”, Saga, Japan Complex aromas of noble flowers with mild umami taste. Good pairing with seafood and meat. Enjoy it cold or warm.
- Heaven sake Yamaguchi, Japan. Delicate floral aromas that includes wafts of blooming apple blossoms and a luxurious pairing of muscat grapes, wild red berry and pear.
- Tedorigawa “Honryu”, Ishikawa, Japan. This elegant and dry sake has great aroma with hints of honey. The most famous Sake of the well known, yet very unique, house of Tedorigawa.
- Coconut & Sticky Rice Coconut Sorbet, Kaffir Lime & Spicy Mango
- Mochi & Fruits Exotic Fresh Fruits with Mochi Ice Creams
- Green Tea Matcha Cheesecake Yogurt Sorbet
- Chocolate Snow Vanilla Ice Cream with Honeycomb & Macadamia Nuts
- Cappuccino Brûlée with Nikka Whisky Foam and Coffee Meringue
- Freshly Baked Madeleines Selection Served with Chantilly & Fruit Jam
- Cacao Bean Dark Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate & Roses
- Espresso Martini Shot of Grey Goose Vodka, Shot of Kahlua Liqueur and a shot of Espresso shaken into a Cold After Dinner Cocktail
- shochu Ninki Mugi Shochu Hanatare. A typical Shochu Distilled from barley with a mild character and very well balanced.
- umeshu – plum liqueur Made from Ume Choya extra Years Authentic Umeshu with aroma of Almond
- 10-year-old tawny Quinta do Noval Portugal Harmonious and balanced
- aberlour 12
- aberlour a’bunabh
- glenmorangie port wood finish
- glenmorangie signet
- nikka coffee grain
- nikka from the barrel
- hakusha 12-years old
- jba byron
- Kamiki Blended Malt
Kura the Whisky
- hakushu 12-years old
- hennessy vs
- hennessy xo
- remy martin vsop
- remy martin xo
- Baron Otard XO
- Cles des Ducs VS
- Janneau VSOP
- Suntory Brandy
- Nonino Vendemmia
- Nonino lo Chardonnay
- Ryoma Japanese Rhum
- Zacapa 23 Years
- Zacapa XO
- Havana 15 Years