Japanese grill with South American influences. Imagine Asian tapas, you can order as many or as few dishes as you wish, lots if you're really hungry or just a few if you're snacking with some drinks or cocktails.
These dishes are great for sharing and you can try different tastes and textures. An IZAKAYA rule - it's always worth trying at least one dish that you never had before.
Sakana & Otsusmami
Small dishes, also great to accompany your drink
- baby spinach salad with grilled shrimps
- crispy rice with Avocado Tartare
- crispy rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
- anti cucho beef skewers
- pan fried scallop with yuzu truffle sauce
- padron peppers yuzu miso
- "Open Style" Gunkan Tuna Toro
- Teriyaki chicken skewers
- Oyster Filo and Beluga Caviar
- Oysters on Ice, Tamarind, Chili Lime
- Peruvian Tuna on Lotus Chip
Sashimi Izakaya style
Different kinds of sashimi combined with exotic spices and dressings, perfect for those not too familiar with raw fish.
- sea bass with extra virgin olive oil, yuzu juice and chives
- beef tataki with Onion Ponzu and Garlic Chips
- salmon, yellow tail and sea bass with Yuzu soy
Sea Bream Ceviche on a Corn Tostada with Aji Amarillo
Little Parcels of Asian delight
- tofu and cabbage triangle
- scallop and truffle sui mai
- wagyu and foie gras gyoza
Seafood or Vegetables in light Japanese batter
- pop corn shrimp tempura
- sweetcorn tempura
- Shojin tempura
- Chilean Sea Bass Tempura with Amazu ponzu and Chili
- soft shell crab karaage and Chili lime
Sushi Izakaya style
- Salmon Belly Aburi Nigiri
- Hamachi Nigiri with Jalapenos
- Wagyu Aburi Nigiri
- Toro Nigiri with Beluga Caviar
- Unagi and Foie Gras Nigiri
- MOMO roll
- Salmon Avocado Uramaki
- Shrimp Tempura Uramaki
- Spicy Tuna Uramaki
- King Crab Uramaki
- Corn Tempura Uramaki
- Spicy Hamachi and Shiso Uramaki
Traditional Japanese small cooking hot plate flamed with sake Yuzu soy.
- beef toban
- seafood toban
- mushroom toban
Osusume from the heart...
- Pan fried Dover sole and Shiso Salsa
Crispy Octopus Tentacle, Sea Vegetables and Yellow Jalapeño Dressing
Chilean Sea Bass, Yuzu Soy and Truffle infusion
Wild Sea Bass and mixed Japanese Mushrooms
Salmon with Brown Rice Salsa
Japanese Izakaya grill
- Jumbo Prawn, Shiso-Marinated, Tomato & Spicy Lemon
- Beef Tenderloin
- Rib Eye Anti-cucho Sauce
- spring chicken
japanese wagyu grade "a"
1 unit = 100 grams
- roasted truffle cabbage
- grilled asparagus
- steamed rice
From 12:00-15:00 & 17:30-23:00 the full IZAKAYA ‘A La Carte’ menu is available
Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimps
Salmon, Yellow Tail and Seabass Sashimi with Yuzu soy
Crispy Rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
Wagyu and Foie Gras Gyoza
Sweet Corn Tempura
Chilean Seabass Black Bean Miso
Freshly Baked Madeleine Selection
Mochi & Fruits
85 per person | minimum 2 people
- Pisco Morada This twist on the classic Peruvian Pisco sour combines the sweetness of Chicha Morada together with the fresh hints of Pisco perfectly.
- Caribbean Crush A different kind of 'tiki', yet strong, yet sweet, with Bacardi infused cinnamon rum, OP rum, exotic fruits and hazelnut liquor.
- Indian Sunset Suntory Roku Gin infused with Indian spices balanced with lemon and sugar that makes you want to drink even after the sun has set.
- kisu-chan (kiss the lady) A fresh cocktail that leaves you with a taste of summer peach. Bombay gin, elderflower, thyme and grapefruit come together to let you taste summer even when it's cold.
- Smokey Serenade A Mezcal party joined by chipotle and fresh tomato to be mashed up with coriander and a pinch of salt.
- cucumber sake-tini A cool fresh martini combining cucumber with sake and Hendricks gin.
- Purple Rain Patron Silver mixed with hibiscus flowers, lime and bergamot for a bittersweet symphony with a secret spice at the end.
- vida picante Vida Mezcal spiced up with a splash of Chile liqueur, salted caramel and soured by lime & Yuzu.
- lycheeshu With an air like lightness, combining Grey Goose, lychee liquer and yuzu juice to give a whole new twist on a lychee classic.
- IZAKAYA Julep Aromatic and refreshing drink that has the subtle smokiness of Suntory Toki Blended, with the sweetness of honey and the herbaceous notes of basil and balsamic vinegar.
- Half Moon A cocktail that leaves you in the middle consisting of the bitter flavor of cardamon & jasmine infused Grey Goose and the sweetness of St. Germain and Jasmine tea syrup.
- Nashi Nirvana Fizzy and refreshing mixture that consists of the strength of Suntory Roku Gin, the sweetness of Japanese nashi pears and the sourness of lime.
- Matcha Picchu An iced tea with a ‘fusion’ twist of Peruvian Pisco and Japanese Matcha that doesn’t want you to drink any Earl Grey.
- ume runner Long, fruity and refreshing. Bourbon and Umeshu plum wine are combined with fresh passion fruit, churned with crushed ice.
- jasmine spark IZAKAYA Classic! Sake and Bacardi Rum are churned up together with Jasmine tea syrup and fresh mint to make it a nice Japanese version of the Mojito.
- mexican 75 Sharp and refreshing aperitif made with Patron Blanco, Aperol and Jasmine tea syrup to be topped of with Ruinart Champagne
- Omakase Nothing on the menu that takes your fancy? Don’t worry! Speak to one of our bartenders and they can mix something up especially for you.
Light, crisp, refreshing whites
- Sauvignon Blanc 2022, Viña Arcano, Central Valley, Chile. Juicy and fresh with hints of tropical fruits, green apple and lemon.
- grüner veltliner 2022, weingut prechtl, weinviertel, austria. Aromatic and dry organic wine with hints of yellow fruit, perfect for the IZAKAYA kitchen.
Fruit driven and aromatic whites
- pinot grigio 2022, mabis. veneto, italy. Mineral and crispy. Notes of apple and white flowers.
- Chardonnay 2022, Balade Romantique, Pay d'Oc, France. Languedoc, France. Biodynamic wine. Aromas of mineral and butter. Long lasting pure and fresh taste.
- traminer aromatico 2022, zorzettig family, friuli venezia, italy. Dry wine with fresh & exotic aromas of lychee, ripe peach and typical Traminer spices.
- Rioja Blanco 2022, Alegre Valganon, Rioja, Spain. Fruity on the nose consistent of a savory undertone with a rich and powerful flavor.
- Riesling 2022, Jordan 'The Real McCoy' Stellenbosch, South Africa. A perfect balance of fresh and sweet. Intense hints of lime, white peach and green apple.
- Albarino 2022, 'Davila' Adegas Valminor,, Rias Baixes. Spain. A complex wine with white flowers, tropical fruits and a mineral finish.
Smooth, silky whites
- Verdejo 2022, Quinta Apolonia Belondrade. Castilla y Leon. Spain. Partially barrel fermented. A refreshing & classy wine with a strong finish.
- Chenin Blanc 2020, Cape of Good Hope, Riebeeks River, Swartland, South Africa. Fermented over 7 months in French oak, this very unique wine is round and delicate and has a juicy finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc 2021 , Chapel Peak. Marlborough, New Zealand. Beautiful mix of french elegance and new world fruit expression, grassy, grapefruit and green herbs.
- petit chablis 2022, domaine des hates. burgundy, france. Expressive nose of citrus and white blossom. Dense and rich mineral palate.
- belondrade y lurton 2021, rueda, spain. 10 months in French oak and 6 months in bottle before release. Limited production.
- Sancerre 2021, Les Monts Damnes, Loire, France. Aromatic nose, white fruits, minerality. Balanced with an oak finish.
Fuller bodied richer whites
- Chardonnay 2020, Reate. Jamieson Ranch, Napa Valley California, USA Scents of green apple, pear and walnut. Full blend of butterscotch, oaked with lingering freshness.
- Pouilly-Fuisse 2020, 'Aux Vignes Dessus' Domaine Bourdon, Burgundy, France. Soft, gentle but full of flavor with hints of vanilla and a full oak finish.
- Cyclus 2018, Avondale, Jonathan Grieve, Paarl, South Africa. A mixture of Chenin Blanc, Semillon and Viognier makes this wine rich and complex, yet very accessible.
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2020, 'La Fontaine' Dom.Gr.Veneur, Rhône, France. Produced by the well-established house of Alain Jaume & Fils, this powerful, yet elegant wine made from 100% Rousanne grapes is one that will leave you with a satisfying aftertaste.
- Chassagne-Montrachet 2020, Domaine Bernard Moreau et Fils, Burgundy, France. Wood on the nose. Full and a powerful complex taste with a long and round finish.
- Puligny Montrachet Premier Cru 'La Garenne' 2020. Burgundy, France. Puligny-Montrachet in its purest form. Mineral complex with great power and elegance.
Fruity, light and easy drinking reds
- Shiraz 2020, Wild House, Franschhoek, South Africa. Ripe nose of black cherries, vanilla and a hint of raspberries that results in a heavy red fruit flavor to make it easily drinkable.
- barbera d'asti docg 2021, pico maccario lavignone. mombaruzzo, italy. Cherry plum and red berries. A fresh elegant style with a harmonious structure.
- Pinot Nero 2021, Zorzettig, Friuli, Venezia, Italy. A mixture of grapes from its own region makes this wine aromatic, fruity with a subtle finish.
Refined, smooth and mature reds
- Malbec 2020, Zuccardi Mountain Vineyards, mendoza, argentina. Aged in oak barrels that provides a warm and rich texture.
- lindes de remelluri 2020, labastida. Rioja, Spain. Cassis, cherry and spices on the nose with undertones of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Grenache 2019, Spice Route, Swartland, South Africa. Smokey and fruity on the nose. Intense dark fruit flavors that pair very well with the spicy oak character.
- pinot noir 2020, domaine gachot-monot, cote de nuits-villages, burgundy, france. Stunning Burgundy classic, black cherry fruit with great finesse and long tasting freshness.
Full bodied, hearty reds
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, 'Guardian' Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Chile. Ripe berry and dark fruit with hints of cherry and black currant.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2020, Jordan 'The Long Fuse'. Stellenbosch, South Africa. Dark fruits like blackberry and dark cherry. Soft and ripe structure.
- Château Grand Peyrou 'Saint-Émilion' Grand Cru 2018 Bordeaux, France A rich, dry-tannin structure balanced by juicy plum and black cherry characteristics.
- Nebbiolo 2020, Montaribaldi Niculin Langhe Rosso DOC, Piedmont, Italy. A young wine with fruity and extraordinarily complex structure with red fruits at first that ends with spicy tannins.
- barolo 2018, 'la morra' elio filipino, piedmont, italy. Developed mature fruit aromas. Earthy, truffle with silky tannins and a long lingering finish.
- amarone della valpolicella docg 2015, emilio fidora. veneto, italy. Very intense, complex wine. Spicy, oaky high notes with a powerful but smooth palate.
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2020, Ferme du Mont, Rhone Valley, France. Smooth and silky wine with fresh red fruits and a long and full-bodied finish.
- Bodegas Remelluri, 'Granja Reserva' 2013. Rioja, Spain. Powerful, yet very elegant with beautiful acidity, ripe tannins and a long mineral finish.
- Château Moncets 'Lalande de Pomerol' 2019, Bordeaux, France. Wonderfully soft, fresh and seductively subtle in taste with black currants, hints of plum, bay leaf, truffle, a refined hint of vanilla, earthy touch and also subtle chocolate and cocoa finish.
- Recanati 'Special Reserve' 2017, Netanya, Israel. Beautiful aromas of black fruits in a wild palate of velvety tannins and a lingering finish.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, Oakville Winery, Napa Valley, USA. Surrounded by the famous neighbors of Harlan Estate, Screaming Eagle and Opus One, Oakville Winery has created a powerful wine that has an explosion of flavor of dark red fruits and an oaky finish.
- ruinart “r” brut A delicate, fresh, and fruity nose, showing notes of white fruits. Beautiful intensity.
- ruinart "r" brut magnum
- ruinart rosé A delicious blend of rose and orange flowers. Sensual freshness and full-bodied aromas.
- ruinart blanc de blancs Very supple, round and harmonious palate. Good vinosity. Notes of nectarine, apricot and cherry-plum. A Champagne to celebrate.
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
- Moët Chandon Grand Vintage 2015 Bright, pale yellow with glints of green, and fine, persistent bubbles.
- Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rosé 2012 Deep rose color with red fruits and wild strawberries with noble tannins.
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Blanc de Blancs 2004 The rarest vintage as well as the most precious cuvée, characterized by the purity and authenticity of the Perrier-Jouët terroir.
- Krug Grande Cuvée Brut NV, France Unique, magnificent and unforgettable. Wonderfully creamy, with a rich and nutty finish.
- dom pérignon 2013, france Incredibly smooth, creamy fruit with perfect balance and weight, wonderfully toastie aromas and finesse.
- dom pérignon p2 2004 A delicate complexity woven through with freshness and minerality, coming together in a light texture. Brimming with sensations and filled with emotions.
- Dom Pérignon Rosé 2009, France. Floral and perfumed notes with aromas of orange peel and dried fruits
- prosecco spumante brut, fidora. veneto, italy. Fresh and lively flavours of apple and white flowers. Elegant with persistence.
- prosecco spumante brut rosé. bosco del merlo, veneto, italy. Lush, fresh, fragrant and lively.
- pinot grigio “blush” 2022, bosco del merlo, veneto, italy Subtle red fruit aromas. Fresh palate and a long, crisp finish.
- château pigoudet "première" 2022. côteaux d’aix-en-provence, france. Expressive, floral, fruity and deliciously fresh.
- Été Sans Fin 2022. Côtes de Provence, France. Generous & delicious, with a pleasant sweetness and balanced acidity.
- Château Rasque ‘Cuvée Alexandra’ 2022. Côtes de Provence, France Its complex nose features a delicate, elegant combinations of red berries, dominated by wild strawberries with lively mouthfeel.
- ichishima. niigata, japan. Delicious and fine Honjozu with rewarding aftertaste.
- kikusui, Namazume, Niigata, Japan. Dry, clean yet smooth Honjozo with a round texture.
- Taiheizan Kimoto, Akita, Japan. Rich round sake with grains and steamed rice in the nose and on the palate.
- Amabuki Rose, Gin no Kureni, Saga, Japan. Made from white and unique black rice, this sake has a slight sweet yet light tone of fruits in its finish.
- Kubota 'Senju', 300 ml. Niigata, Japan. Low in minerality with a soft and tender profile with hints of apple and lychee.
- tosatsuru 'azure'. kochi, japan. New generation Ginjo brewed using deep-sea water 'Kaiyoushinsousui'. Dry and clean finish.
- Gassan no Yuki, Yamagata, Japan. 300 ml Easy to drink with a nose full of anise, blossom, on the palate refreshing acidity good body, clean finish.
- Garyubai Yamada-nishiki, Shizuoka, Japan. Great expression of the most famous sake rice. Depth of flavor with a generous full soft texture, aromatic with a nice finish.
- Fukunishi, Kimoto Benkei, Hyogo, Japan Great expression of the most famous sake rice. Depth of flavour with a generous full soft texture, aromatic with a nice finish.
- Daishichi 'Masakura'. Fukushima, Japan. Masakura means 'true cherry blossom'. Blended perfectly with a rounded creamy finish.
- Heaven sake, Miyagi, Japan. The scent blends right into the gentle, almost-butterscotch flavor with spirited notes of raisin.
- Kubota 'Genshu', Niigata, Japan. Rich and dry sake, produced by making use of the 'Genshu' method, with a smooth and clean finish.
- Kunimare Hokkaido, Mashike, Japan Made from the finest Yamadanishiki rice. The rich and elegancy in this sake makes you want to drink more.
- Sanshoraku, Gokayama, Toyama, Japan An exclusive Daiginjo from Sansyouraku, which is brewed in the coldest seasons in Gokayama for the fresh and light tones to come forward in the sake that ends with a dry aftertaste for the balance.
- Yonetsuru Kyosho, Yamagata, Japan Made from the softest water to create a relatively soft mouthfeel. A gorgeous and elegant Daiginjo with notes of fruity aromas and a dry aftertaste.
- Hakushika "Kuromatsu". Hyogo Japan. 300 ml. The gods of water for sake, Miya Mizu, creates a soft accessible style.
- Umenoyado, Nara, Japan. 300 ml. A rich rice flavor that instantly spreads through your mouth with a clean taste of deep aromas of ripe pear.
- Born “Tokusen Echizen” Fukui, Japan. 300 ml. The nose and flavor is very rich concentrated with laurel, licorice candy, banana and pear, palate with a stunning final finish.
- Dassai “Otter Festival 45”, Yamaguchi, Japan. Light balanced, clean and easy drinking. Wonderful fruit on the palate without coming off too sweet.
- Kuramatsu Senjo Prototype, Nagano, Japan A soft and elegant taste with fruity and floral hints. Easy to drink yet very round in its finish.
- Hinoshita Muso Junmai Daiginjo. Fresh, light and elegant made from Aiyama rice with balanced tones of green fruits and creamy rice.
- Kubota “Manju”, Niigata, Japan. One of the most famous sakes of Japan. Clean, sophisticated, soft, elegant, slightly sweetness on the palate and a clean “kire” finish.
- Heaven sake Yamaguchi, Japan. Delicate floral aromas that includes wafts of blooming apple blossoms and a luxurious pairing of muscat grapes, wild red berry and pear.
- Fresh Fruits & Mochis Tropical Fruits with Mochi Ice Cream
- Cacao Bean Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cherries & Elderflower
- Pornstar Martini Snow Passion Fruit Snow, Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce, Pineapple Foam & Prosecco
- Chocolate Snow Chocolate Snow, Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce, Macadamia & Honeycomb
- Cappuccino Brûlée Suntory Whiskey Foam & Coffee Meringue
- Freshly Baked Madeleines Yuzu & Red Velvet Madeleines with White Chocolate Chantilly, Fruit Marmelade
- Coconut & Sticky Rice Coconut Sorbet, Kaffir Lime & Spicy Mango
- Cheesecake With Strawberries, Thai Basil, Rhubarb Sorbet
- IZAKAYA Petit Fours Popcorn Lolly, Sweetcorn Sorbet, Matcha Raspberry, Lychee Roses Marshmallow, Watermelon Sake & Melon Martini
- Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Viña Morandé 2020. Chile. Delicate Flavors of Apricot, Mandarin, Candied Tropical Fruits and Honey.
- Banyuls Traditionnel 3 Ans Vignerons Catalan, Languedoc-Rousillion, France. Made from Grenache Noir and Carignan grapes, its powerful, sweet and sultry soft.
- Espresso Martini Shot of Grey Goose Vodka, Shot of Kahlua Liqueur and a shot of Espresso shaken into a Cold After Dinner Cocktail
- The Peachy Inca Refreshing & Fruity Drink That Combines the Sweetness of Peach, the Tangy Flavor of Lime & the Herbal Notes of Pisco to End with a Sparkle
- Japanese Spring A Cold Brew Infusion Made from Sake, Kaffir Limes & Green Tea to Cleanse Your Palate
- Choya-plum liqueur Made from Ume Choya extra Years Authentic Umeshu with aroma of Almond
- amabuki rose, gin no kureni saga, japan
- 10-year-old tawny Quinta do Noval Portugal Harmonious and balanced
- chivas 25 years old
- glenmorangie signet
- johnny walker blue
- nikka coffee grain
- nikka from the barrel
- hakusha 12-years old
- hennessy xo
- remy martin xo
- Baron Otard XO
- Suntory Brandy
- Nonino Vendemmia
- Nonino lo Chardonnay
- Ryoma Japanese Rhum
- Zacapa XO
- Havana 15 Years