Japanese grill with South American influences. Imagine Asian tapas, you can order as many or as few dishes as you wish, lots if you're really hungry or just a few if you're snacking with some drinks or cocktails.
These dishes are great for sharing and you can try different tastes and textures. An IZAKAYA rule - it's always worth trying at least one dish that you never had before.
Sakana & Otsusmami
Small dishes, also great to accompany your drink
- baby spinach salad with grilled shrimps
- crispy rice with Avocado Tartare
- crispy rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
- anti-cucho beef skewers
- pan fried scallop with yuzu truffle sauce
- padron peppers yuzu miso
- "Open-Style" Gunkan Tuna Toro
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
- Oyster Filo and Beluga Caviar
- Oysters on Ice, Tamarind, Chili-lime
- Grilled Langoustine Martini
- Peruvian tuna on Lotus Chip
Sashimi Izakaya style
Different kinds of sashimi combined with exotic spices and dressings, perfect for those not too familiar with raw fish.
- sea bass with extra virgin olive oil, yuzu juice and chives
- beef tataki with Onion Ponzu and Garlic Chips
- salmon, yellow tail and sea bass with Yuzu soy
Sea Bream Ceviche on a Corn Tostada with Aji Amarillo
Little Parcels of Asian delight
- tofu and cabbage triangle
- scallop and truffle sui mai
- wagyu gyoza
Seafood or Vegetables in light Japanese batter
- pop corn shrimp tempura
- sweetcorn tempura
- Shojin tempura
- Chilean Sea Bass Tempura with Amazu ponzu and Chili
- soft shell crab karaage and Chili lime
Sushi Izakaya style
- Salmon Belly Aburi Nigiri
- Hamachi Nigiri with Jalapenos
- Wagyu Aburi Nigiri
- Toro Nigiri with Beluga Caviar
- Unagi Nigiri
- MOMO roll
- Salmon Avocado Uramaki
- Shrimp Tempura Uramaki
- Spicy Tuna Uramaki
- King Crab Uramaki
- Corn Tempura Uramaki
- Spicy Hamachi and Shiso Uramaki
Traditional Japanese small cooking hot plate flamed with sake Yuzu soy.
- beef toban
- seafood toban
- mushroom toban
Osusume from the heart...
- Pan fried Dover sole and Shiso Salsa
Crispy Octopus Tentacle, Sea Vegetables and Yellow Jalapeño Dressing
Chilean Sea Bass, Yuzu Soy and Truffle infusion
Wild Sea Bass and mixed Japanese Mushrooms
Salmon with Brown Rice Salsa
Japanese Izakaya grill
- Jumbo jurassic Prawns with spicy yuzu sauce
- salmon with brown rice salsa
- rib eye
- beef tenderloin
- spring chicken
- japanese wagyu grade a5 1 unit = 100 grams
- lamb chops, spicy miso
- grilled asparagus
- grilled corn robatayaki with spicy shiso butter ponzu
- roasted truffle cabbage
- sauteed pok choi
From 12:00-15:00 & 17:30-23:00 the full IZAKAYA ‘A La Carte’ menu is available
Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimps
Salmon, Yellow Tail and Seabass Sashimi with Yuzu soy
Crispy Rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
Sweet Corn Tempura
Chilean Seabass Moro Miso
Beef Tenderloin Roasted Cabbage
85 per person
- Pisco Morada This twist on the classic Peruvian Pisco sour combines the sweetness of Chicha Morada together with the fresh hints of Pisco perfectly.
- Caribbean Crush A different kind of 'tiki', yet strong, yet sweet, with Bacardi infused cinnamon rum, OP rum, exotic fruits and hazelnut liquor.
- Indian Sunset Suntory Roku Gin infused with Indian spices balanced with lemon and sugar that makes you want to drink even after the sun has set.
- kisu-chan (kiss the lady) A fresh cocktail that leaves you with a taste of summer peach. Bombay gin, elderflower, thyme and grapefruit come together to let you taste summer even when it's cold.
- Smokey Serenade A Mezcal party joined by chipotle and fresh tomato to be mashed up with coriander and a pinch of salt.
- cucumber sake-tini A cool fresh martini combining cucumber with sake and Hendricks gin.
- Purple Rain Patron Silver mixed with hibiscus flowers, lime and bergamot for a bittersweet symphony with a secret spice at the end.
- vida picante Vida Mezcal spiced up with a splash of Chile liqueur, salted caramel and soured by lime & Yuzu.
- lycheeshu With an air like lightness, combining Grey Goose, lychee liquer and yuzu juice to give a whole new twist on a lychee classic.
- IZAKAYA Julep Aromatic and refreshing drink that has the subtle smokiness of Suntory Toki Blended, with the sweetness of honey and the herbaceous notes of basil and balsamic vinegar.
- Half Moon A cocktail that leaves you in the middle consisting of the bitter flavor of cardamon & jasmine infused Grey Goose and the sweetness of St. Germain and Jasmine tea syrup.
- Nashi Nirvana Fizzy and refreshing mixture that consists of the strength of Suntory Roku Gin, the sweetness of Japanese nashi pears and the sourness of lime.
- Matcha Picchu An iced tea with a ‘fusion’ twist of Peruvian Pisco and Japanese Matcha that doesn’t want you to drink any Earl Grey.
- ume runner Long, fruity and refreshing. Bourbon and Umeshu plum wine are combined with fresh passion fruit, churned with crushed ice.
- jasmine spark IZAKAYA Classic! Sake and Bacardi Rum are churned up together with Jasmine tea syrup and fresh mint to make it a nice Japanese version of the Mojito.
- B&B Spritz Combining Bergamot and Basil together to end with the sparkle of a classic spritz.
- mexican 75 Sharp and refreshing aperitif made with Patron Blanco, Aperol and Jasmine tea syrup to be topped of with Ruinart Champagne
Light, crisp, refreshing whites
- sauvignon blanc 2020, tripantu vineyards, valle central, chile Tropical fruit and grassiness, notes of white peach, lime peel and citrus.
- grüner veltliner 2021, weingut prechtl, weinviertel, austria. Aromatic and dry organic wine with hints of yellow fruit, perfect for the IZAKAYA kitchen.
Fruit driven and aromatic whites
- pinot grigio 2022, mabis. veneto, italy. Mineral and crispy. Notes of apple and white flowers.
- chardonnay 2020, maison de la villette. languedoc, france. Biodynamic wine. Aromas of mineral and butter. Long lasting pure and fresh taste.
- traminer aromatico 2021, zorzettig family, friuli venezia, italy. Dry wine with fresh & exotic aromas of lychee, ripe peach and typical Traminer spices.
- Verdejo 2022, Quinta Apolonia Belondrade. Castilla y Leon. Spain. Partially barrel fermented. A refreshing & classy wine with a strong finish.
- Albarino 2021, 'Davila' Adegas Valminor,, Rias Baixes. Spain. A complex wine with white flowers, tropical fruits and a mineral finish.
Smooth, silky whites
- Sauvignon Blanc 2019 , Chapel Peak. Marlborough, New Zealand. Beautiful mix of french elegance and new world fruit expression, grassy, grapefruit and green herbs.
- petit chablis 2021, domaine des hates. burgundy, france. Expressive nose of citrus and white blossom. Dense and rich mineral palate.
- Chenin Blanc 2020, Cape of Good Hope, Riebeeksrivier, Swartland, South Africa. Fermented over 7 months in French oak, this very unique wine is round and delicate and has a juicy finish.
- belondrade y lurton 2021, rueda, spain. 10 months in French oak and 6 months in bottle before release. Limited production.
- Riesling 2022, Jordan 'The Real McCoy' Stellenbosch, South Africa. A perfect balance of fresh and sweet. Intense hints of lime, white peach and green apple.
- Sancerre 2021, Les Monts Damnes, Loire, France. Aromatic nose, white fruits, minerality. Balanced with an oak finish.
Fuller bodied richer whites
- Chardonnay 2020, Reate. Jamieson Ranch, Napa Valley California, USA Scents of green apple, pear and walnut. Full blend of butterscotch, oaked with lingering freshness.
- Pouilly-Fuisse 2019, 'Aux Vignes Dessus' Domaine Bourdon, Burgundy, France. Soft, gentle but full of flavor with hints of vanilla and a full oak finish.
- Cyclus 2018, Avondale, Jonathan Grieve, Paarl, South Africa. A mixture of Chenin Blanc, Semillon and Viognier makes this wine rich and complex, yet very accessible.
- Chassagne-Montrachet 2019, Domaine Bernard Moreau et Fils, Burgundy, France. Wood on the nose. Full and a powerful complex taste with a long and round finish.
- Puligny Montrachet Premier Cru 'La Garenne' 2020. Burgundy, France. Puligny-Montrachet in its purest form. Mineral complex with great power and elegance.
Fruity, light and easy drinking reds
- merlot 2018, tripantu. valle central, chile. Red fruits, strawberry and plum. Rounded tannines and good structure.
- barbera d'asti docg 2020, pico maccario lavignone. mombaruzzo, italy. Cherry plum and red berries. A fresh elegant style with a harmonious structure.
- Pinot Nero 2020, Zorzettig, Friuli, Venezia, Italy. A mixture of grapes from its own region makes this wine aromatic, fruity with a subtle finish.
Refined, smooth and mature reds
- Malbec 2020, Zuccardi Mountain Vineyards, mendoza, argentina. Aged in oak barrels that provides a warm and rich texture.
- lindes de remelluri 2019, labastida. rioja, spain. Cassis, cherry and spices on the nose with undertones of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Ripasso Valpolicella DOC 2018, Emilio Fidora. Venice, Italy. Powerful wine with a spicy character. Smooth taste and rich finish.
- Grenache 2019, Spice Route, Swartland, South Africa. Smokey and fruity on the nose. Intense dark fruit flavours that pair very well with the spicy oak character.
- pinot noir 2020, domaine gachot-monot, cote de nuits-villages, burgundy, france. Stunning Burgundy classic, black cherry fruit with great finesse and long tasting freshness.
- “Aylward Reserve”, Pinot Noir, Ocean Eight Vineyard, Mornington Peninsula, Australia 2013. Simply bursting with raspberry, cherry and plums with a smooth texture, this is subtle yet dry. Pinot Noir is held together with fine tannins and a vibrant finish.
- Graacher Himmelreich trocken, Pinot Noir, Markus Molitor, Mosel, Germany 2007. Blackberries, Cassis, Raspberries. A beautiful elegant premium Pinot Noir made in the style of a German Spätburgunder.
Full bodied, hearty reds
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, ‘Guardian’ Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Chile. Ripe berry and dark fruit with hints of cherry and blackcurrant.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2020, Jordan 'The Long Fuse'. Stellenbosch, South Africa. Dark fruits like blackberry and dark cherry. Soft and ripe structure.
- Château Grand Peyrou ‘Saint-Émilion’ Grand Cru 2018 Bordeaux, France A rich, dry-tannine structure balanced by juicy plum and black cherry characteristics.
- barolo 2017, 'la morra' elio filippino, piedmont, italy. Developed mature fruit aroma's. Earthy, truffle with silky tannins and a long lingering finish.
- amarone della valpolicella docg 2015, emilio fidora. veneto, italy. Very intense, complex wine. Spicy, oaky high notes with a powerful but smooth palate.
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2020, Ferme du Mont, Rhone Valley, France. Smooth and silky wine with fresh red fruits and a long and full-bodied finish.
- Syrah "Il Carrubo", Monte Carrubo Wine, Sicily, Italy, 2017 Notes of black olives and herbs with soft ripe fruits that are plump on the nose that consist of a continuous freshness. Intensive drinking adventure!
- Eneo, Montepeloso, Tuscany, Italy, 2015 Explosive, fruit driven Sangiovese blend with a saturated powerful taste. Cassis, dried berries and roasted wild herbs. Opulent seamless mouthfeel and a long finish.
- Vitruvian, Beaumont, Walker Bay, South Africa, 2012 A beautiful, strong but elegant blend of Mourvédre, Pinotage, Shiraz and Cabernet Franc.
- ruinart “r” brut A delicate, fresh, and fruity nose, showing notes of white fruits. Beautiful intensity.
- ruinart "r" brut magnum
- ruinart rosé A delicious blend of rose and orange flowers. Sensual freshness and full-bodied aromas.
- ruinart blanc de blancs Very supple, round and harmonious palate. Good vinosity. Notes of nectarine, apricot and cherry-plum. A Champagne to celebrate.
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
- Moët Chandon Grand Vintage 2015 Bright, pale yellow with glints of green, and fine, persistent bubbles.
- Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rosé 2012 Deep rose color with red fruits and wild strawberries with noble tannins.
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Blanc de Blancs 2004 The rarest vintage as well as the most precious cuvée, characterized by the purity and authenticity of the Perrier-Jouët terroir.
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Rosé 2006 Delicate, rich and voluptuous. An exceptional cuvée created by the carefully selected red vines from Pinot Noir parcels on the Montagne de Reims.
- Krug Grande Cuvée Brut NV, France Unique, magnificent and unforgettable. Wonderfully creamy, with a rich and nutty finish.
- dom pérignon 2013, france Incredibly smooth, creamy fruit with perfect balance and weight, wonderfully toastie aromas and finesse.
- dom pérignon p2 2004 A delicate complexity woven through with freshness and minerality, coming together in a light texture. Brimming with sensations and filled with emotions.
- perrier-jouet belle epoque blanc de blancs 2000, france. The rarest and most precious cuvée, characterized by the purity and authenticity of the Perrier-Jouët terroir.
- Dom Pérignon Rosé 2008, France. Floral and perfumed notes with aromas of orange peel and dried fruits
- prosecco spumante brut, fidora. veneto, italy. Fresh and lively flavours of apple and white flowers. Elegant with persistence.
- prosecco spumante brut rosé. bosco del merlo, veneto, italy. Lush, fresh, fragrant and lively.
- pinot grigio “blush” 2021, bosco del merlo, veneto, italy Subtle red fruit aromas. Fresh palate and a long, crisp finish.
- château pigoudet "première" 2021. côteaux d’aix-en-provence, france. Expressive, floral, fruity and deliciously fresh.
- Château Rasque ‘Cuvée Alexandra’ 2021. Côtes de Provence, France Its complex nose features a delicate, elegant combinations of red berries, dominated by wild strawberries with lively mouthfeel.
- ichishima. niigata, japan. Delicious and fine Honjozu with rewarding aftertaste.
- kikusui, Namazume, Niigata, Japan. Dry, clean yet smooth Honjozo with a round texture.
- Taiheizan Kimoto, Akita, Japan. Rich round sake with grains and steamed rice in the nose and on the palate.
- Amabuki Rose, Gin no Kureni, Saga, Japan. Made from white and unique black rice, this sake has a slight sweet yet light tone of fruits in its finish.
- Kubota 'Senju', 300 ml. Niigata, Japan. Low in minerality with a soft and tender profile with hints of apple and lychee.
- tosatsuru 'azure'. kochi, japan. New generation Ginjo brewed using deep-sea water 'Kaiyoushinsousui'. Dry and clean finish.
- Gassan no Yuki, Yamagata, Japan. 300 ml Easy to drink with a nose full of anise, blossom, on the palate refreshing acidity good body, clean finish.
- Garyubai Yamada-nishiki, Shizuoka, Japan. Great expression of the most famous sake rice. Depth of flavor with a generous full soft texture, aromatic with a nice finish.
- Daishichi 'Masakura'. Fukushima, Japan. Masakura means 'true cherry blossom'. Blended perfectly with a rounded creamy finish.
- Heaven sake, Miyagi, Japan. The scent blends right into the gentle, almost-butterscotch flavor with spirited notes of raisin.
- Kubota 'Genshu', Niigata, Japan. Rich and dry sake, produced by making use of the 'Genshu' method, with a smooth and clean finish.
- Hakushika "Kuromatsu". Hyogo Japan. 300 ml. The gods of water for sake, Miya Mizu, creates a soft accessible style.
- Born 'Tokusen Echizen” Fukui, Japan. 300 ml. The nose and flavor is very rich concentrated with laurel, licorice candy, banana and pear, palate with a stunning final finish.
- Dassai “Otter Festival 45”, Yamaguchi, Japan. Light balanced, clean and easy drinking. Wonderful fruit on the palate without coming off too sweet.
- Kubota “Manju”, Niigata, Japan. One of the most famous sake of Japan. Clean, sophisticated, soft, elegant, slightly sweetness on the palate and a clean “kire” finish.
- Amabuki “Rhododendron”, Saga, Japan Complex aromas of noble flowers with mild umami taste. Good pairing with seafood and meat. Enjoy it cold or warm.
- Heaven sake Yamaguchi, Japan. Delicate floral aromas that includes wafts of blooming apple blossoms and a luxurious pairing of muscat grapes, wild red berry and pear.
- Joyo Shuzo '30', Junmai Daiginjo, Kyoto, Japan. Made with the prestigious Yamada Nishiki rice, this sake has a pure, fresh and elegant flavor profile with a deep and complex finish.
- Coconut & Sticky Rice Coconut Sorbet, Kaffir Lime & Spicy Mango
- Mochi & Fruits Exotic Fresh Fruits with Mochi Ice Creams
- Green Tea Matcha Cheesecake Yogurt Sorbet
- Chocolate Snow Vanilla Ice Cream with Honeycomb & Macadamia Nuts
- Cappuccino Brûlée with Nikka Whisky Foam and Coffee Meringue
- Freshly Baked Madeleines Selection Served with Chantilly & Fruit Jam
- Cacao Bean Dark Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate & Roses
- Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Viña Morandé 2020. Chile. Delicate Flavors of Apricot, Mandarin, Candied Tropical Fruits and Honey.
- Banyuls Traditionnel 3 Ans Vignerons Catalan, Languedoc-Rousillion, France. Made from Grenache Noir and Carignan grapes, its powerful, sweet and sultry soft.
- Espresso Martini Shot of Grey Goose Vodka, Shot of Kahlua Liqueur and a shot of Espresso shaken into a Cold After Dinner Cocktail
- The Peachy Inca Refreshing & Fruity Drink That Combines the Sweetness of Peach, the Tangy Flavor of Lime & the Herbal Notes of Pisco to End with a Sparkle
- Japanese Spring A Cold Brew Infusion Made from Sake, Kaffir Limes & Green Tea to Cleanse Your Palate
- Choya-plum liqueur Made from Ume Choya extra Years Authentic Umeshu with aroma of Almond
- amabuki rose, gin no kureni saga, japan
- 10-year-old tawny Quinta do Noval Portugal Harmonious and balanced
- chivas 25 years old
- glenmorangie signet
- johnny walker blue
- nikka coffee grain
- nikka from the barrel
- hakusha 12-years old
- hennessy xo
- remy martin xo
- Baron Otard XO
- Suntory Brandy
- Nonino Vendemmia
- Nonino lo Chardonnay
- Ryoma Japanese Rhum
- Zacapa XO
- Havana 15 Years