Japanese grill with South American influences. Imagine Asian tapas, you can order as many or as few dishes as you wish, lots if you're really hungry or just a few if you're snacking with some drinks or cocktails.
These dishes are great for sharing and you can try different tastes and textures. An IZAKAYA rule - it's always worth trying at least one dish that you never had before.
Sakana & Otsusmami
Small dishes, also great to accompany your drink
- baby spinach salad with grilled shrimps
- pan fried scallop with Yuzu Truffle Sauce
- anti-cucho chicken skewers
- anti-cucho beef skewers
- crispy rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
- padron peppers yuzu miso
- grilled langoustine martini
Light Garlic Baby Squid
- oyster filo with Beluga Caviar
Sashimi Izakaya style
Different kinds of sashimi combined with exotic spices and dressings, perfect for those not too familiar with raw fish.
Sea Bream Sashimi with Korean Salad and Spice
- sea bass with extra virgin olive oil, yuzu juice and chives
- beef tataki with Onion Ponzu and Garlic Chips
- salmon, yellow tail and sea bass with Yuzu soy
Little Parcels of Asian delight
- scallop and truffle sui mai
- wagyu and foie gras gyoza
Seafood or Vegetables in light Japanese batter
- pop corn shrimp tempura
- soft shell crab karage
Zucchini Tempura with Green Chili Aioli
- sweet corn tempura
Chilean Sea Bass Tempura
- King Crab Tempura with Amazu Ponzu and Chili
Sushi Izakaya style
- salmon belly aburi nigiri
- hamachi Nigiri with Jalapeno
- toro nigiri with Beluga Caviar
- wagyu aburi nigiri
- unagi nigiri with foie gras
- Spicy Tuna Temaki
- Shrimp Tempura Temaki
Soft Shell Crab Uramaki
- Spicy Hamachi and Shiso Roll
Corn Tempura Roll in Soybean Paper
Traditional Japanese small cooking hot plate flamed with sake Yuzu soy.
- beef toban
- seafood toban
- mushroom toban
Osusume from the heart...
- dover sole pan-fried with Red Chili Shiso Salsa
Crispy Octopus Tentacle with Sea Vegetables
Pan-fried Baby Squid with Yellow Jalapeño Dressing
Chilean Sea bass with Yuzu soy and Truffle infusion
wild sea bass popiette with mixed Japanese Mushrooms
- salmon with Brown Rice Salsa
Japanese Izakaya Charcoal grill cooking served with the chef’s selection of sauces, decorations and steamed rice on the side.
- king crab karashi-su miso
- beef tenderloin
- rib eye anti-cucho sauce
- spring chicken
- japanese wagyu grade “a”
- roasted cabbage
- grilled asparagus
- steamed rice
During lunch the full IZAKAYA ‘A La Carte’ menu is available
12:00 - 15:00 lunch (dinner menu)
15:00 - 17:00 barbites only
Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimps
Salmon, Yellow Tail and Seabass Sashimi with Yuzu soy
Crispy Rice with Spicy Tuna Tartare
Sweet Corn Tempura
Wagyu and Foie Gras Gyoza
Chilean Seabass Moro Miso
Beef Tenderloin Roasted Cabbage
85 per person
- vida picante Casamigos Mezcal spiced up with a splash of Chile liqueur, sweetened by Salted Caramel and soured by lime & Yuzu.
- kisu-chan (kiss the lady) A fresh cocktail that leaves you with a taste of summer peach. Gin, elderflower, thyme and grapefruit come together to let you taste summer even when it’s cold.
- gin basil smash Interesting, fresh and herbaceous basil, shaken up with Hendricks gin, fresh lime and a dash of celery bitters. Served down.
- lycheeshu With an air like lightness, combining shochu, lychee liquer and yuzu juice to give a whole new twist on a lychee classic.
- cucumber sake-tini A cool fresh martini combining cucumber with sake and Hendricks gin.
- jasmine spark IZAKAYA Classic! Japanese shochu and white rum are churned up with lime, Jasmine tea syrup and fresh mint make for a nice Japanese version of the Mojito.
- ume runner Long, fruity and refreshing. Bourbon and Umeshu plum wine are combined with fresh passion fruit, churned with crushed ice.
- mexican 75 Refreshing aperitif with the sharpness of Casamigos Blanco tequila, bitterness of Aperol, the sweetness of Jasmine and the sparkle of champagne.
- omakase A Japanese phrase that means “I’ll leave it up to you”
Light, crisp, refreshing whites
- sauvignon blanc 2018, tripantu vineyards, valle central, chile Tropical fruit and grassiness, notes of white peach, lime peel and citrus.
- chenin blanc 2018, j&g wines. robertson, south africa. Fresh acidity with citrus notes and light tropical fruit.
- traminer aromatico 2018, zorzettig family, friuli venezia, italy. Dry wine with fresh & exotic aromas of lychee, ripe peach and typical Traminer spices.
- grüner veltliner 2019, weingut prechtl, weinviertel, austria. Aromatic and dry organic wine with hints of yellow fruit, perfect for the IZAKAYA kitchen.
Fruit driven and aromatic whites
- pinot grigio 2019, mabis. veneto, italy. Mineral and crispy. Notes of apple and white flowers.
- chardonnay 2019, maison de la villette. languedoc, france. Biodynamic wine. Aromas of mineral and butter. Long lasting pure and fresh taste.
- verdejo 2019, quinta apolonia belondrade. castilla y león, spain. Partially barrel fermented. A refreshing & classy wine with a strong finish.
- riesling 2019, jordan "the real mccoy". stellenbosch, south africa A perfect balance between fresh and sweet. Intense hints of lime, white peach and green apple.
- albariño 2019, ‘Davila’ Adegas Valmiñor, Rías Baixes, Spain A complex wine with white flowers, tropical fruits and a mineral finish.
- sauvignon blanc 2018, chapel peak. marlborough, new zealand. Beautiful mix of french elegancy and new world fruit expression, grassy, grapefruit and green herbs.
Sancerre 2017, ‘Les Culs de Beaujeu. Loire, France Aromatic nose, white fruits, minerality. Balanced with an oak finish.
Smooth, silky whites
- petit chablis 2019, domaine des hates. burgundy, france. Mineral on the nose with toasted notes. Dense and rich palate with lingering freshness.
- belondrade y lurton 2019, rueda, spain. 10 months in French oak and 6 months in bottle before release. Limited production.
Fuller bodied richer whites
- chardonnay 2017, napa cellars. napa valley california, usa Ripe peach and apricot. Full blend of vanilla, oaked and lingering freshness.
- meursault 2019, domaine vincent bouzereau, burgundy, france Creamy nose with ripe fruits, butter and almonds. Powerful aftertaste.
- chassagne-montrachet 2018, domaine vincent bouzerou. burgundy, france. Wood on the nose. Full and complex taste, with a long and balanced finish.
- puligny-montrachet 1er cru la garenne 2019, domaine la rue. burgundy, france Puligny-Montrachet in its purest form. Mineral complex with great power and elegance.
- chardonnay 2015, chateau montelena. nappa valley, california, usa. Ripe peach, vanilla, lavender and orange blossom on the nose. Rich viscosity cut by bright acidity, with kiwi and grapefruit.
Fruity, light and easy drinking reds
- merlot 2016, tripantu. valle central, chile. Red fruits, strawberry and plum. Rounded tannines and good structure.
- cabernet sauvignon 2017, ‘guardian’ cabernet sauvignon reserve, chile Ripe berry and dark fruit with hints of cherry and blackcurrant.
- barbera d'asti docg 2020, pico maccario lavignone. mombaruzzo, italy. Cherry plum and red berries. A fresh elegant style with a harmonious structure.
- pinot noir 2018, mwc wines, central victoria, australia. Red fruits, plum and cherry are underpinned with hints of oak.
Refined, smooth and mature reds
- malbec reserve 2018, navarro correas. mendoza, argentina. Expressive nose of dark fruit. Deep, warm and rich texture.
- ripasso valpolicella doc 2016, emilio fidora. veneto, italy. Powerful wine with a spicy character. Smooth taste and rich finish.
- lindes de remelluri 2015, labastida. rioja, spain. Cassis, cherry and spices on the nose with undertones of cinnamon and vanilla.
- pinot noir 2019, domaine gachot-monot, cote de nuits-villages, burgundy, france. Red fruits, plum and cherry are underpinned with hints of oak.
Full bodied, hearty reds
- cabernet sauvignon 2016, jordan 'the long fuse', stellenbosch, south africa Dark fruits like blackberry and dark cherry. Soft and ripe structure.
- grenache 2016, spice route, swartland, south africa Smokey and fruity on the nose. Intense dark fruit flavours that pair very well with the spicy oak character.
Château Grand Peyrou ‘Saint-Émilion’ Grand Cru 2016 Bordeaux, France A rich, dry-tannine structure balanced by juicy plum and black cherry characteristics.
- araucano 2014, clos de lolol, francois lurton. lolol valley, chile Chilean blend with mostly Syrah and Carménère. Very full body with notes of white pepper and spices.
- châteauneuf-du-pape 2018, ferme du mont, rhone valley, france Smooth and silky wine with fresh red fruits and a long and fullbodied finish.
- barolo 2015, 'la morra' elio filippino, piedmont, italy. Developed mature fruit aroma's. Earthy, truffle with silky tannins and a long lingering finish.
Recanati ‘Special Reserve’ 2016. Netanja, Israel Beautiful ripe aroma’s of black fruits in a wild palet of velvety tannines with a long finish.
- amarone della valpolicella docg 2012, emilio fidora. veneto, italy. Very intense, complex wine. Spicy, oaky high notes with a powerful but smooth palate.
- bodegas remelluri, 'granja' gran reserve, 2010, rioja, spain. Powerful, but still very elegant with beautiful acidity, ripe tannins and a long mineral finish.
- ruinart “r” brut A very delicate, fresh, and fruity nose, showing notes of white fruits, mainly pear. Beautiful intensity.
- ruinart “r” brut magnum
- ruinart rosé A delicious blend of rose and orange flowers. Sensual freshness and full-bodied aromas.
- ruinart blanc de blancs champagne Very supple, round and harmonious palate. Good vinosity. Notes of nectarine, apricot and cherry-plum. A Champagne to celebrate.
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
- Moët Chandon Grand Vintage 2013 Bright, pale yellow with glints of green, and fine, persistent bubbles
- Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rose 2012 Deep rose color with red fruits and wild strawberries with noble tannins
- perrier-jouët belle époque 2012 Pale gold with bountiful tiny bubbles. Fine, well balanced and leaves behind a sense of harmony.
- perrier-jouët belle époque 2008, magnum
- perrier-jouët belle époque rosé 2006 Delicate, rich and voluptuous. An exceptional cuvée created by the carefully selected red vines from Pinot Noir parcels on the Montagne de Reims.
- perrier-jouët belle époque blanc de blancs 2006 The rarest and most precious cuvée, characterized by the purity and authenticity of the Perrier-Jouët terroir.
- dom pérignon 2010, france Incredibly smooth, creamy fruit with perfect balance and weight, wonderfully toastie aromas and finesse.
- dom pérignon rosé 2005 Floral and perfumed notes with aromas of orange peel and dried fruits.
- dom pérignon p2 2002 A delicate complexity woven through with freshness and minerality, coming together in a light texture. Brimming with sensations and filled with emotions
- krug grande cuvée brut nv, france Unique, magnificent and unforgettable. Wonderfully creamy. Leaving with a rich, balanced and nutty finish.
- prosecco spumante brut, fidora. veneto, italy. Fresh and lively flavours of apple and white flowers. Elegant with persistence.
- prosecco spumante brut rosé. bosco del merlo, veneto, italy. Lush, fresh, fragrant and lively.
- pinot grigio “blush” 2018, bosco del merlo, veneto, italy Subtle red fruit aromas. Fresh palate and a long, crisp finish.
- château pigoudet "première" 2018. côteaux d’aix-en-provence, france. Expressive, floral, fruity and deliciously fresh.
- ichishima. niigata, japan. Delicious and fine Honjozu with rewarding aftertaste.
- enter.sake ‘black’, aichi, japan. Clean pure style of sake, subtle fruitiness with hints of mango, peach and pineapple.
- shirataki ‘classic red’. niigata, japan. Rich, round Junmai with a juicy palate. Enjoy it warm.
- tosatsuru ‘azure’. kochi, japan. New generation Ginjo brewed using deep-sea water ‘Kaiyoushinsousui’. Dry and clean finish.
- hakushika ‘kuromatsu’. hyogo, japan. Mild and dry with fresh, fruity flavour.
- masumi ‘yawaraki’, nagano, japan. Fruit blend fragrance, light mouth-feel with rounded plum accents building from cup to cup. A great (lunchtime) sake.
- enter.sake ‘silver’, aichi, japan. Good palate with notes of mango, Asian pear, and honeydew melon. Finishes clean and smooth.
- daishichi ‘masakura’. fukushima, japan. Masakura means ‘true cherry blossom’. Perfectly blended with a well-rounded creamy finish.
- hakushika ‘kuromatsu’. hyogo, japan. The gods of water for sake, Miya Mizu, creates a soft accessible style.
- dassai ‘otter festival 45’, yamaguchi, japan. Light, balanced, clean and easy drinking. There are wonderful fruits on the palate without coming off too sweet
- enter.sake ‘gold’. aichi, japan. Supple body with notes of melon, peach, and chrysanthemum, ends in a beautiful, bright, crisp finish.
- masumi ‘yamahai nanago’, nagano, japan. Mild fragrance and a full-bodied flavour with well-balanced acidity and a clean finish.
- daishichi ‘houreki’. fukushima, japan. Well-balanced body, fruity aroma’s, creamy perfume and an unparalleled richness.
Kunimare, Kunimare Shuzo, Hokkaido, Japan Smooth and elegant sake with great finesse. Light and dry, with an acidity similar to that of a wine. The saline touch makes this a perfect match with fish and seafood.
- chocolate snow with Vanilla Ice-cream and Honey Roasted Macademia Nuts
- Pineapple Sorbet, Coconut - Yuzu Sake Rocks Pineapple and Coconut Yoghurt Sorbet with Coconut Yuzu Sake Foam and White Chocolate Meringue Popcorn
Strawberry Rhubarb Macha Pavlova with White Chocolate Cream, poached Rhubarb and Strawberry Hibiscus Gel
- freshly baked madeleine selection served with White Chocolate Chantilly and Fruit Jam
- mochi & fruits Exotic fresh and Iced fruits with Mochi Ice Cream
- mochi icecream
- espresso martini Shot of Grey Goose Vodka, Shot of Kahlua Liqueur and a shot of Espresso shaken into a Cold After Dinner Cocktail
- last harvest sauvignon blanc 2018, jules taylor marlborough new zealand Delicate flavours of apricots, mandarin candied tropical fruits and honey.
- umeshu – plum liqueur Made from Ume Choya extra Years Authentic Umeshu with aroma of Almond
- 10-year-old tawny Quinta do Noval Portugal Harmonious and balanced
- macallan gold
- glenlivet 12-years old
- glenlivet 18-years old
- glenmorangie 10-years old
- glenmorangie port wood finish
- glenmorangie 18-years old
- nikka from the barrel
- nikka coffey grain
- yamazaki distillers r.
- hibiki master selection
- Kamiki Blended Malt
Kura the Whisky
- hakushu 12-years old
- hennessy vs
- hennessy xo
- hennessy paradis
- remy martin vsop
- remy martin xo